 Star Wars / 1012
Re: Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:33:00 GMT

My mother just called and said that she saw starwars Lego at the
Meijer in Lancaster Ohio at 20% off. It's about 25 minutes southeast
of Columbus. Take 33 south and it will take you right by it.
Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu