 Star Wars / 7335
  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

OK. Then why was the 40% too small scale used: in ESB when the Falcon is being chased by TIEs, in ROTJ when the Falcon and Luke's X-wing leaves Tattooine, and in the dog fighting scence durring the Battle of Endor. (Basically everytime the outside (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) Well, except when it's sitting in the docking bay at Mos Eisley, or in the hangar bay at Hoth with Chewie welding on it, or sitting in the space worm, or... In the flight scenes, you really can't get an idea of scale because nobody's standing (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) How can you tell? (...) How can you tell? (...) How can you tell? (...) Maybe because it was 'the movies', and strict reality must always fall victim to the dictates of showing a good story? That is, you can fit more of the Falcon in the frame (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) being (...) Because they are flying right near each other. If the size difference were say 10% then I would understand how one could not tell but 40% is very significant (...) Well the usuall rules of canon (canon = concrete information in a (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) I'd never say that TLC screwed up the scale, because I know there is no 'minifig scale'. Actually, from that POV, the external-set size is a better 'target scale', because that's what they've used to size the ships they've already released. My (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

For me, the real problem with the scale of the lego MF has been solved, and that was that it seemed like the cockpit was meant only for one passenger. That was what bothered me most. The other things that bother me are the inside being divided up (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) That (...) being (...) I got my Falcon about a week ago and I've spent the time since building a small corridor from the saucer to the cockpit. It's not very hard but it took a couple of iterations to get it right but I understand what you're (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)