 Star Wars / 7271
  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

Remember, Legos are TOYS, and they are made for KIDS. Don't get me wrong, I wish Lego would target us AFOLs, but they don't, and so we have to take what they give us or create our own models. That is, after all, why we like Legos. I don't have (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

Hello, I think it is okay for LEGO to make toys that are for kids and enjoyable to the collector crowd. I will give credit to LEGO for the model they have given us on both the toy and collector side. As a toy it satisfies all of the play (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)