 Star Wars / 7232
    Re: Just ordered Millennium Falcon from Lego... —Aaron West
   (...) Lego. (...) now (...) Every item I have ordered (except for one Xmas-time order[to a PO Box]) arrived at my house within 4 days of calling. There is no waiting list when you order an item that is in stock. If it is not in stock, then the (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Just ordered Millennium Falcon from Lego... —Jason Fabisch
    (...) Same here. I call and ask first, "If its in stock and able to be shipped immediately, I would like to order set XXXX." Then they say yes or no. Fortunately, they ship from Connecticut and I live in NJ. So if I order by noon, I get it next (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)