 Star Wars / 7030
    Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! —Patrick Justison
   Wow! The HF-130 Freighter is awesome. Great features incorperated into a very nice design. The ship looks very functional without being too big. Great job on the loading ramp. I have tried those before but never with as much success. The ship (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! —Mark Sandlin
   (...) into a very (...) job (...) success. Thanks! I got the idea for the front-load ramp with overlooking cockpit from the M.I. dropships in Starship Troopers. I originally intended for the ramp to drop in one large piece, but I couldn't implement (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)