 Star Wars / 7030
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 20:39:57 GMT

Wow!  The HF-130 Freighter is awesome.  Great features incorperated into a very
nice design.  The ship looks very functional without being too big.  Great job
on the loading ramp.  I have tried those before but never with as much success.
The ship reminds me of a space version the WWII plane featured in the big fight
scene in first Indiana Jones movie.  Anyone got more info on this plane, I need
to see some pictures of it.

Great CAD and POV work on both models.  I haven't had time to digest the
features of the Mithrandir battleship.  Ill have to get back to that one.

P.S.  would you mind putting up a link to my site, I'll do the same if there
isnt one there already.  The url is:

http://www.plscp.com

Thanks Mark!

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
?You know, sometimes I could just kick myself. :^P
?
?http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego
?
?~Mark
?
?In lugnet.starwars, Gary Blessing writes:
??Whats the address??
??