 Star Wars / 7013
  Re: Princess Leia up close and personal

(...) Hello - I'm new. Here's my take on the matter: Jar Jar was kept in the film for the purpose of comic relief and making kids giggle. He had no relevance to the plot at all. That is what makes his presence different from the other films. In the (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Princess Leia up close and personal

(...) Hi Jeff -- good to hear from another SWLego/Lugnet Dark Ages escapee. theforce.net posited an interesting theory a while ago, in an attempt to answer the eternal question "Jarjar Binks -- why?" (URL) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)