 Star Wars / 6974
  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

Can anyone say if lego has ever made a non-yellow minifig head? Chris (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) They have had AFAIK, unpainted heads in lots of colors, but the only color other than yellow I know of with a pattern on it was the robot head. (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) They've made white (Gasgano), black (Darth Maul), red (UFO), blue (UFO also), and grey (Insectoids and Darth Vader) minifig heads. For 'regular' people, they've always used yellow, but for the others, anything goes... except brown... ~Nathan (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Set 215 Red Indians has an unprinted red minifig head used as a child's head. John B. (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Dont forget white (skelleton) Yep. TLG has never made minifig heads in brown, for any purpose. Bummer! Mabie we can convince lego direct to run off a batch of assorted brown heads??? (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) There's this too, from 1977: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Maxifigs apparently pre-date the "everyone is yellow" rule -- the Red Indians are literally Red. It's pretty funny, in a non-PC way. I'm a big fan of making minifigs as generic as possible (yay for smileys!). Give them character with their (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)