 Star Wars / 6924
  Re: Update to website

Ryan, I love the Star Wars stuff you have up! It looks amazing - make sure to let us know when the dat file for the AT-PT is available, I think it looks magnificent. I'd like to put one of those together, and have an imperial walker for every (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: Update to website

(...) us (...) magnificent. (...) fond (...) model, (...) I'm going to try to add some dats for the new fire trucks, so I'll try to get that up along with them. Did you get a chance to see it when my parents & I met you, Dave, & Eric at the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)