 Star Wars / 6919
Re: Star Wars Lego display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:32:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Well, they are stunning customized minifigs...even if their heads are a
bit oversized. I certainly wouldn't mind have a cadre of these hanging
around my building table.

I could have sworn someone mentioned that these were from the Kenner
Stormtroopers action figures (The helmets). Does anyone remember this?

Scott S.

Actually, this site DID come up a while ago, but it looks like the stormtrooper
helmets were 'custom made' for the display. However that's not saying anything
about the possibility that these 'custom' helmets won't be incorporated into
the Star Wars line at some later date-- it just means that these scenes were
promotional, not necessarily (if at all) indicitive of upcoming sets...

See:
http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=6272
(and the rest of that thread)

DaveE