 Star Wars / 6875
Re: MTT in Stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Perri writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Travis Quigley writes:

PS  has anyone ever altered the gungan sub to fit three people in one • cockpit
and actually try and make it look like the one it did in the movie?  I • just
think I did and wasn't sure if I should put pictures up yet.

I would be interested in seeing some pictures of that.
Yes please do.  I have been mulling about doing the same. Love to see it.

Let me see what I can do.  I am having some scanner trouble right now adn for
some reason I can't display a bmp. on my website but I can only display a jpg.
which I can't produce.

To make .BMP into a .JPG open the .BMP with paint (start| Programs| Accesories|
Paint)  if you have windows 95-98.  Then go to SAVE AS and under Save As Type
click on the arrow and scroll down to .JPG then click save,
Now all you have to do is upload them to your site.
This sould work fine!

-Kyle
hifiki.tripod.com

http://hometown.aol.com/zerog270