 Star Wars / 6869
Re: MTT in Stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:15:52 GMT

----------
From: "Michael Perri" <zerog270@aol.com>
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: MTT in Stores?
Date: Wed, Apr 19, 2000, 11:23 AM

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Kyle Keppler wrote:

Do you guys know if the MTT is available in stores yet?
It looks great but if I could get at Wal Mart or some wher I could get It
cheaper.

Kyle, if you're in the US then S@H is your best bet--it'll cost $3 more (they
don't charge tax, so you save that) but it comes to your door.  However, the
person on the phone who took my MTT order said that she'd had reports of them
being spotted in stores--but only in the Midwest, at Wal-Marts.  (Indiana and
Illinois specifically.)  This isn't surprising, considering the order of the
2000 rollout last year.

best

Lindsay

Well I live in Kenosha, WI or the south eastern corner of the state.  I was a
little bit crazy last night and practically drove to every Meijer's store and
Wal-Mart from Kenosha to South Bend.  There is no AAT or MTT.  I put about 300
miles on my car and it took 10 hours.  I know I am maybe a little nuts to some
people but it was fun.  But just to clear this up, as of nwo there are no AAT
or MTT's there.

-Mike

PS  has anyone ever altered the gungan sub to fit three people in one cockpit
and actually try and make it look like the one it did in the movie?  I just
think I did and wasn't sure if I should put pictures up yet.

I would be interested in seeing some pictures of that!