 Star Wars / 6873
Re: MTT in Stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Travis Quigley writes:

PS  has anyone ever altered the gungan sub to fit three people in one • cockpit
and actually try and make it look like the one it did in the movie?  I just
think I did and wasn't sure if I should put pictures up yet.

I would be interested in seeing some pictures of that.
Yes please do.  I have been mulling about doing the same. Love to see it.

Let me see what I can do.  I am having some scanner trouble right now adn for
some reason I can't display a bmp. on my website but I can only display a jpg.
which I can't produce.  I'll try to explain how I did it.  I made the center
section of the sub 1 brick higher from the bottom.  I removed the two 4x12
plates and replaced them with three 4x8 plates instead.  I then had to seat
the two front seats on 1x2 plates with the single stud on top to off center
them.  Like in my and Ben't Millenium Falcon.  I used 6 of those plates.  Its
a little tiht but Jar Jar and Obi-Wan do fit.  Qui-Gon was a little easier but
I did have to make a few modifications to the peg holes and raise the cockpit
bubble a little bit but everything does fit.  I'll try to get some pictures up
I re did the bottom and also changed Obi-Wan's hair too and everything looks
sweet.  If I can get the pictures up I'll post them ASAP.

-Mike

PS  Keep on eye on this website because this is where I will post them
http://hometown.aol.com/zerog270