 Star Wars / 6841
  Ask LEGO! Updated

The latest batch of questions has been answered, and can now be found onsite. Tim link to "From Bricks to Bothans" can be found on the main lugnet.starwars page. (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

(...) (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

(...) page. They've been answered, but with the usual "I'll look into it" and "I'm not at liberty to comment on that" answers... ~Nathan (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

(...) I agree that the answers were somewhat vague, but I have come to expect that about Lego (and any company in general)... However, I view the fact that there has been an effort made to answer our questions more valuable than the answers (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

I agree that replies are vague, but anyone that expects otherwise obviously hasn't dealt with many toy companies. They are simply NOT going to reveal what they are doing. However, I agree that the fact that LEGO *does* take the time to attempt to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

(...) Very cool! (...) (Curious) Can you reveal her job title, or which country, or which division? In-house legal counsel? Developer? Someone communicating incognito? Someone communicating with permission or direction of a supervisor/boss? When (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

(...) onsite. (...) I do think it's a great thing what Tim is doing and I'm glad that someone at LEGO is taking the time to get to reach out and try to answer some questions. I was just feeling a little cynical last night. You are right about the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

Tim Saupé <tgsaupe@aol.com> wrote in message news:Ft7rnA.D35@lugnet.com... (...) Tim, do you have any plan to follow up on questions that were answered "I'll look into that" from this or previous batches of questions? -John Van (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

Can you tell me specifically what you're looking at? The unanswereds from March were followed up on; it occurs to me that I probably didn't update the actual Q&A though, and I'll have to fix that. As for this month, I'll give LEGO a bit more time to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)