 Star Wars / 6846
Re: Ask LEGO! Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:18:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I agree that replies are vague, but anyone that expects otherwise obviously
hasn't dealt with many toy companies.  They are simply NOT going to reveal what
they are doing.  However, I agree that the fact that LEGO *does* take the time
to attempt to answer questions from the fans speaks volumes - I don't see
Hasbro doing a regular Q&A with anyone out there.

And for the record, although she asked that I don't use her name, I'm not
dealing with Brad.