 Star Wars / 6829
    Re: Obi Wan Kenobi Training Question —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Yes, indeed. So I take it that all young "Jedi hopefuls" go to the temple, where Yoda leads them through "Jedi Elementary school", and then they graduate to Padawan learner, if a Jedi master picks them. Alright, but it is weird that the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Obi Wan Kenobi Training Question —Eric Joslin
   (...) He was definitely an addition after the original trilogy was made. For some time during the process of creating Episode I, Qui-Gonn was not even Obi-Wan's mentor, but was a "classmate" who had sort of graduated with him. Personally, I like the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)