 Star Wars / 6802
Re: Site and Contest are up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:36:40 GMT

"Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> writes:

As announced a while ago, I finally put up the website for the unofficial
second LEGO Star Wars Design Contest. Have a look at
http://www.slave-one.de/

Cool!

I'm a bit uncertain about the category "Best Never Build Before
Vessel".  You mean vehicles from Star Wars which have not been (seen)
built before in LEGO?  This is a bit unprecise to me.  I'm sure that
for any Star Wars vehicle, there is some guy who have built it in
LEGO.  Can we say

   "vehicles from Star Wars which have not been entered in the
    previous LEGO Star Wars competition (Pat's), and are not yet in
    the official Star Wars LEGO sortiment"

I think that would be precise enough.  And I think it will be mostly
what we want with the category as well?

What do you think?

Fredrik