 Star Wars / 6785
6784  |  6786
Subject:
Site and Contest are up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:27:34 GMT

As announced a while ago, I finally put up the website for the unofficial
second LEGO Star Wars Design Contest. Have a look at
http://www.slave-one.de/
and tell me what you think or just enter the contest :) Hope you like the
idea. If you have any suggestions or critics about the site or the contest
please let me know. I hope to improve it with your feedback.

The contest will end somewhere in November and I will introduce a voting
system before. But these are things still to be developed...

Thanks for stopping by -  dö

... and now happy building :o)