 Star Wars / 6803
Re: 7184 MTT In My Hands!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:46:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Frassin' sacca' rassin'...(insert Muttley wheeze here)

:-)

It's not my getting it first that'll make you wheeze, though...it'll be the
20-something brown 1x10 bricks, or more likely all the 6x10 and 4x10
plates...this is one incredible set!!

Good news....S@H gave me 20% off my 7191 X-Wing backorder since the box for the
7184 had a dent in it.  I think I can live with that...

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxx