 Star Wars / 6789
  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) Just a minor beef with this observation--I have yet to meet **anyone** who was not immediately aware that "Padme" was the Queen; it seems unbelievable to me that Rob Roy couldn't figure it out. Perhaps her own "Force-ness" projects some sort (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) queen) (...) that is (...) who (...) unbelievable to (...) projects (...) Well, I was the one who had questions about it, I had a feeling sometime, but I guess I really didn't look at the fake and real queen closely enough. Maybe I just sat (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) I didn't get it early on, but I did get the idea that something was amiss before they started bludgeoning us with hints... I'm also terrible with faces, particularly after you paint one of 'em, so I didn't even realize they were the same (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)