 Star Wars / 6644
  Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

LEGO had asked that I not use the pic until it was released, and etoys.com is now using the exact shot that I have been holding off on. (etoys lists it as out of stock). So I have posted it, and am alerting LEGO that I am doing so. Tim (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Oohh that looks cool. Hmm.. castle people could make an odd desert castle. Alan (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) is (...) as (...) Aye, that's the first thing I thought when I saw it! The fun I'll have with about 6 of those buckets... -Chris (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) I was toying with an Arabian Nights theme....now it looks like my first foray into castle-building will come about in this way. Thanks for all the tan, TLG! (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Interestingly, eToys calls it a "POD bucker." I wonder why? :) I like it too--dark grey 4x4x2 cones? Oh my, yes. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) set) :-) or is the picture off and it is really blue :-( If that is Imperial Violet I will be getting many of those. If it's blue I will probably only get a few. -Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) sets like mesa pod. More realistic than that tan beam. Or perhaps they were not included in the picture? regards lawrence (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) (URL) is the e-toys pic. They are blue not Violet :-( However one can clearly make out more things that make me want many of these anyways. :-) -Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) They look like the rods that connect the tail of the Y-Wing's engines to the rest of the engine. I suspect they didn't use the same mechanism as the Pod Racer set because these pod racers are much smaller, and didn't need the extra support. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) ...The sets also seem more targeted at mass audience. Fewer parts, simpler construction, etc. The foils on anakin's pod for instance. ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) I'm not sure how excited to get yet...hard to tell how many pieces are in it... looks like maybe as few as 230 pieces? Not a bad deal for $24.95, considering the parts available, but not really a great deal either, considering how cheap other (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

Todd - piece count for the bucket is 291. (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Any thoughts on the other minifig (Gasgano?) Over on www.sirstevesguide.com they're thinking that he's been swapped with an articulated sebulba. Anybody else wondering? Cause it's obvious that it's not Gasgano anymore, or if he is, TLC screwed (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) It looks a lot like an articulated Sebulba to me. The way the fig is positioned is fairly evocative of Sebulba's posture (which I think is pretty cool,a race using it's upper limbs as legs and feet, and lower ones as arms and hands). eric (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) and (...) Whatever it is it looks like it is made from a minifig head of some sort with a helmet and a 1x2 tan slope for the body. the legs and arms uses a battle droid's body connected to the slope using the stud on its back. It stands on a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) and hands). I think I read somewhere that Sebulba chooses to walk like that, and that Dugs (that's his species) can walk normal too. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Folks, we have a winner! Except for the 3 arms, i think that's a shadow or something. I just made one after at the pic, and man, is it ugly. I'll take the one piece over this piece 'o crap any day! Make one for yourself and see. If you think (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)