 Star Wars / 6608
    Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi all, Bad humour, and a good thought, follow: (...) "A New Hope?" (groan...) No! NO! Don't send me to .pun! This is still pertinent! (...) How about the little grey Imperial Transport that was modeled in the first couple years of Star Wars toys? (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts —Eric Joslin
   (...) Ah, the venerable Troop Transport. That was one of my absolute favorite SW toys in those early days (I think I got it for Christmas, 1978). My favorite thing about it was the comic strip in the instruction book, in which Vader personally (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)