 Star Wars / 6557
Re: Podracing bucket contents revealed . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Norman writes:
I would have to say that I find this to be a bit ridiculous. I guess I do
not understand your reasoning behind your statement?

We are not talking about leaked info about long term plans for Star Wars
sets from TLG. We are talking about sets that have already been introduced,
with introduction dates set. Since we all know they are coming, why should
we care were the info is coming from? If TLG did not want us to know about
them, then they would keep a tight lid on all their info.

If anything, getting info about sets we know are coming out in the very near
future, only HELPS TLG, because it keeps us all salivating for them till
they come out. Do you think that there would be more or less interest in the
sets if we knew nothing about them till the day they came out? I think there
would be less... myself.

Chris