 Star Wars / 6541
6540  |  6542
Subject:
Podracing bucket contents revealed . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:44:34 GMT

Tonight, (and please note I said tonight), I will have pics of both boxes for
the UCS sets, as well as a pic of what can be made with the podracing bucket.
Four distinct pods, which don't look as good as the pods LEGO has made so far,
and a part of the Mos Espa arena.

Check it out tonight . . .