 Star Wars / 6555
  Re: Podracing bucket contents revealed . . .

I would have to say that I find this to be a bit ridiculous. I guess I do not understand your reasoning behind your statement? We are not talking about leaked info about long term plans for Star Wars sets from TLG. We are talking about sets that (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podracing bucket contents revealed . . .

(...) Ok, I've stopped my mindless salivations. TLC has it's own press machine. If they want us to know about it, they'll let us know. Um... I still want to know what is in it, but I guess I'll have to wait if TLC isn't involved in this release of (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podracing bucket contents revealed . . .

(...) The reasoning is simple: The LUGNET Terms of Use Agreement (URL) anyone to post information which infringes upon the privacy or publicity rights of others. If you ask LEGO, I think you'll find that they view any and all "leaks" as unauthorized (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Podracing bucket contents revealed . . .

In the end, this is all moot. I'm keeping the pics to myself, and should have never brought it up. As a webmaster of sorts, it's very easy to jump out and say "look what I've got!" I should have gone to LEGO and asked, like I am doing now. If LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podracing bucket contents revealed . . .

(...) lyk. (...) This is going to go against what everyone else is going to feel but I say put those pictures up on your site. We all know lego is going to release that set anyways so just satisfy everyone's curiousity. I'm like the little kid just (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Michael Perri wrote in message ... (...) have (...) and (...) respect (...) to (...) talk (...) pictures. (...) put (...) set (...) just (...) all (...) I agree. To avoid getting anyone in trouble, why not post the pictures away from Lugnet, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)