 Star Wars / 6432
    Re: What can we expect? —Kevin Knoot
   (...) I expect we'll see the TIE fighter soon, with a System AT-AT along with it, or soon thereafter, since the TIE pilot and AT-AT pilots wear nearly identical helmets, with the TIEs' being black and the AT-ATs' being in white. I would hope to see (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What can we expect? —Mike Petrucelli
    (...) NOOO...OOO! No crappy raised baseplate or burps. [to TLG] give me bricks or give me a new hobby. (read: lose the sale) -Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)