 Star Wars / 6322
6321  |  6323
Subject:
2001 sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:47:00 GMT

I know that this alittle early, but.....

With the SSG interview done and "published". Although there were NO real
answers! Accept we will get some Imperials in 2001.

Anyone want to take bets on some 2001 sets.

Here are some of mine:
-------------------

Sandtrooper w/ Dewback $3.50
Death Star Chasm w/ Ben and 2 Stormtroopers$12.99
standerd TIE Fighter w/ pilot $19.99
AT-ST w/ 2 AT-ST pilots $29.99*
Death Star Detention Block and compacter w/ Luke and Han in Stromtrooper
outfits, Leia, Chewie, and 2 Stormtroopers $49.99
And for the BIG set of the year I am leaning towards either an AT-AT or big
Death Star hanger set w/ Tie Intercepter or TIE Bomber**

* Although I am afraid this set will only have 1 seat!
** Please let this set have a rack for the TIEs.

As for Technic, UCS, and Mindstorms, lets just say the blaster is in your
hands! What do you thinks!