 Star Wars / 6237
Re: When do we get these?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:06:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Elliot Hyde writes:
"Following photographs are snaps of "LEGO exhibition 1999 LEGO Maniax"
held in Tokyo-Shibuya PARCO during JUN/11-JUL/4."

"EP-IV Diorama including specially manufactured Minifigs(STORM TROOPERS,
C3PO, Jawas)"

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/maniax/tatoo1.jpeg
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/maniax/tatoo2.jpeg

See more at the Main Page:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/maniax/index_e.htm

Elliot Hyde

Elliot_Hyde@mac.com

Wow!  Brilliant!  I want that Echo Base!  Love the stormtroopers!!!  Where are
the Jawas, though?  Couldn't make them out.  I also think my FX-7 turned out
better than theirs.  Love the AT-AT!  The At-St!  Love them all!!!!  Two very
big thumbs up, Lego!!!

Gotta go look at them some more!!!
Kevin