 Star Wars / 6214
Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Gatrelle writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel writes:
No Prob!  Now, if I can just get people off of calling beige pieces tan... • :)

No such luck. Tan is what it is. I got it right from the horse's mouth
(Consumer Affairs) when this color first started appearing widely.  Tan it is.
Ben Gatrelle

Well, it is called Beige in the Ultimate Lego Book, plus the actual color is
beige, not tan.  Tan is light brown, beige is off-white.  Lego's bricks are a
*lot* lighter than tan.

Jeff
"Broken mirror, a million shades of light"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/