 Star Wars / 6213
Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:52:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
And the nose appears to have a hinge in it (white).  Wonder what's inside • when
it swings open??

Nothing.  It is hinged because the nose is tapered, by hinging the long
section.

Ahhh, so that's how they made that long taper from 8-wide to 6-wide.  Pretty
cool.  Looks like they really spent some time designing these.

Thanx,
KDJ.

   Kyle D. Jackson
    LUGNETer #203