 Star Wars / 6215
Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:08:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel wrote:

I didn't feel like listing *all* the sets that contained that piece.  If I
wanted to, I would've, trust me.  :)  I just wanted to give Kyle an idea as
to how old the piece was, and a recent set it came in.

Really?  Seems like these plates are fairly common.  They've been in
everything from 6665 River Runners to 6958 Android Base.

Lemme rephrase that...  I would've listed all that I knew of.  I'm kinda
obsessive about things like that.  :)

Jeff
"The song remains
Like a haunting melody