 Star Wars / 607
  What was I thinking in December?

What was I thinking when the info came out in December about advance ordering Star Wars sets? Why didn't I order right then and there? If you have read my RTL Roll Call, you know that my claim to Lego fame is that I wrote Lego just after Star Wars (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What was I thinking in December?

John, I understand your feelings, I did the same thing. See you in the stores, watch out for the big blond haired guy walking really fast! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) Star (...) You have to send them a copy of that letter (if you still have it) and rub their noses in it or something. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

You know, my Mom kept that letter for years, but when I saw the SW Lego article in the Wall Street Journal, we searched for it in vain. Otherwise you bet I would have sent it to them. -John Van Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)