 Star Wars / 5967
    Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships] —James Simpson
   (...) I think that one reason that this happens is because it is just plain easier to make the bad guys dufuses (I have no idea how to spell that - maybe dufusi?). It takes more talent, more creativity, more effort, more patience, to make the bad (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships] —Adrian Drake
   (...) I suspect that since the plural of virus is virii, then the plural of dufus must be dufii, right? :) Adrian -- (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships] —Matthew Wilkins
   (...) I would argue that making the plural of 'doofus' something that a doofus would never think of is sort of doofus-like. *grin* <hayseed> Back home in 'Lasker the plural of "doofus" was "politicians". </hayseed> -Cheese (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)