 Star Wars / 5900
  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Uuuuuh, not the Star Wars expert here...but I swear I've never seen that before. Kya (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Me neither...but it sounds cool! (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Early ESB trailer

I only know this because a good friend of mine is a real SW fanatic and has tried to amass all SW media related material, i.e. every version on VHS, laserdisc, books on tape, that sort of thing. Anyway, we were watching the collector's boxed set of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Early ESB trailer

<puts on Star Wars Freak hat> Okay, this was a scene that was originally slated to be in the original theatre release of ESB; Lucas and Co weren't happy with the way the Wampa looked (alternately like a man in a furry suit or a jumpy, stop-action (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Early ESB trailer

(...) movie (...) Anthony Daniels (man inside C-3PO) spoke of this scene in the Star Wars Insider magazine. According to him there was a large subplot written in which rebels caught wampas to protect themselves, and while the base was being overrun (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Early ESB trailer

(...) <pull> <tug> Mine won't come off. ~Mark (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Early ESB trailer

I know this is an old post, but being the star wars nut that I am I just had to correct one little thing! (...) The wampa in the special edition is not cgi, it is actually a man in a wampa suit. This wampa suit is of course, much better than the one (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)