 Star Wars / 5876
Re: Check this out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Allow me to point you to http://www.rebelscum.com/lego.asp.  The very top of
the page explains it.  Also, http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/legotoyfair00.jpg
shows the Toy Fair invitation for 2000.

Joel

I looked at the rebelscum site as well.

Still doesn't answer my questions about the scratched bricks. Why would LEGO
send out promotional items with scratched bricks? Low class, man! Also,
wouldn't they send out a box of loose bricks with instructions to a diorama
you assemble yourself? That would seem like a TLG thing to do, IMHO.

Also, when has The Lego Group ever identified themselves as "Lego Systems,
Inc." ? Check the pictures of the box "exterior." (I really don't know in this
situation, anyone have info on this?)

Just seems a little too much like "internet rumor-mongering" to me. I'll be
skeptical until someone can verify these pics.