 Star Wars / 5871
5870  |  5872
Subject:
Check this out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:47:56 GMT

http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/legotoyfair99inside.jpg

anyone know the origin?

EC

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Check this out...

(...) Looks like a mock-up or a fan-made item. -corrugated cardboard showing. -the bricks have tell-tale play-marks and scratches on them -why would LEGO make a Star Wars set with a block that has the LEGO logo printed on it (or a sticker, for that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Check this out...

(...) Back up a little in the site and you'll see what it is: an invite by Lego to the NY toy fair... (URL) Mike (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Check this out...

I have one of last years invite (the Star Wars one, which also used to play a little of the SW theme until the mechanism broke) and I have two of the new Soccer ones (which play a cheering crowd, but one of them also seems to have broke - apparently (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)