 Star Wars / 5645
Re: ultimate accessories set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:07:20 GMT

Hello,

look for larger pictures at :
http://www.crazyrobots.com/MindstormsAddons/marchAddOns.html

And the french catalog says "soon available"...

Christophe

In lugnet.robotics, Richard Earley writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Guido Heunen writes:
I just picked up the french catalog.
There is a new set shown on the mindstorms page: The ultimate accessories set
3801.

I believe it contains 25 pcs.  And on the very small picture i see a remote
control and something with a very bright white light. I looked around on • lugnet
but i don't find any references. It will appear "soon, together with the
mars exploration set.

Furthermore the ML 7190 SW set will soon be available. However, no sets 7191,
7181 7184 are in the catalog (Model of tie-fighter and X-wing and federation
trade MT (something like this).

Guido

The description I remember seeing said it had motors, sensors and a remote. I
dont know what other parts might be there...

-Rich