 Robotics / 10296
Re: ultimate accessories set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:07:07 GMT

Well, that's proof enough for me: it _does_ come with "bulldozer chain
links".  These sets are going to sell like crazy...

"WAN" <chv@crazyrobots.com> wrote in message news:FoyFo8.EGp@lugnet.com...
Hello,

look for larger pictures at :
http://www.crazyrobots.com/MindstormsAddons/marchAddOns.html

And the french catalog says "soon available"...

Christophe

In lugnet.robotics, Richard Earley writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Guido Heunen writes:
I just picked up the french catalog.
There is a new set shown on the mindstorms page: The ultimate • accessories set
3801.

I believe it contains 25 pcs.  And on the very small picture i see a • remote
control and something with a very bright white light. I looked around on • lugnet
but i don't find any references. It will appear "soon, together with the
mars exploration set.

Furthermore the ML 7190 SW set will soon be available. However, no sets • 7191,
7181 7184 are in the catalog (Model of tie-fighter and X-wing and • federation
trade MT (something like this).

Guido

The description I remember seeing said it had motors, sensors and a • remote. I
dont know what other parts might be there...

-Rich