 Star Wars / 5605
Re: official spellings of a couple names?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:34:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:

Oh, also, which underwater creature is the one that's shown in blue, printed
on the yellow 2x2 sloped brick that comes in 7141 Naboo Fighter?  Is it a
Colo Claw Fish, or a Sando Aqua Monster, or an Opee Sea Killer, or something
else?  Anyone?

None of the above.

Those are the three critters in the underwater scenes in Episode I- the Opee
Sea Killer uses its tongue to snag the Gungun Sub, then the Colo Claw Fish is
the "middle" sized one, and the Sando Aqua Monster is the biggest one.

The Episode I Visual Dictionary has clear shots of all three creatures, none of
them really look like the creature in the emblem.

If you're looking for something to call it in Auczilla, I'd suggest "2x2 Yellow
Slope with Royal Naboo Squadron Emblem".

eric