 Star Wars / 5604
Re: Website is almost finished...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:37:55 GMT

You might want to remove the official logo of LEGO. Telling that your site
is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by LEGO is enough. You may
not use the logo.

Jeremy Crawford <demon_slayah@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Woohoo! MY LEGO page is almost finished. I have everything on it except • the
pictures. I hope to take them tonight and go and get them developed soon. • If
you want to look at the text of my LEGO pages, then go to

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/1658/legos.html

and click on the Red Squadron link there. I will have the pics up ASAP, • guys.

Also I have contacted Mr. Fujita, the Japanese man who created that • awesome
Star Wars page. Since he has told me that he does not like English that • well,
I will not give out his email address for fear he will be swamped with • English
language emails. If you have any questions, I will be more that happy to • ask
them for you. Also I will be posting his replies to my emails on here if • you
guys don't mind.

Happy building,

Demon Slayah