 Star Wars / 557
Re: SW in Stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:57:27 GMT

To All; (Especially in US Midwest region)

I just spoke last night to the Toy Department Personnel at the Meijer
store I work at, they said that the Star Wars Lego sets will not be in
until May... :( Maybe Lego is giving the first sets to the people who
reserved from them, and shipping out the rest for the retailers later.

Scott Sanburn