 Star Wars / 531
Re: SW in Stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:27:09 GMT

a manager at my local TRU said that the TRU's warehouses get new stock
about 2 weeks ahead of when it goes on the shelf, so he told me to keep
calling and asking because they usually know when the stuff gets to the
warehouse.

here's hoping i can get some of the first shipment..

Steve Bliss wrote:

My burning question of the day:

Has anyone yet found the Star Wars kits in retail stores?

Steve