 Star Wars / 558
Re: Landspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:58:43 GMT

Justin M. Kopp wrote:

John Reeve wrote:

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:15:15 GMT, John Reeve <jreeve@cdmtech.com>
wrote:

1. The minifigs ride really high in the speeder, the windshield meets
them at their waste.
                 ^^^^^^^^

uh-huh.

Jasper

Yeah... the waste. That's the area between the chest and pelvis.

John Reeve

commonly spelled "waist"

no. waist is what you throw away. leftovers, stuff you don't need.
Doesn't anywon hear no anything about the english language?