 Star Wars / 5481
Re: Destroyer Droid Found!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:04:47 GMT

Jonathan Little wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
Went to the TRU in Everett, WA today and my friend bought the 8002 Destroyer
Droid set.

Just letting anyone in the Seattle area know. :^)

~Mark

They still haven't shown up here in Philadelphia, PA. I went to the Target
in the area, because that's where everyone is finding them. They have the
shelf labled for it, but no DD. The Walmart is the same story. The two TRU's
don't even have shelf space for them. Has anyone a little closer to the east
coast found any yet?

Yep, found a few out here in Pittsburgh, PA, but didn't buy any.  Target,
Walmart, and I think TRU (but I'm not sure) had them.

Toki