 Star Wars / 5501
Re: Destroyer Droid Found!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:34:41 GMT

I live in NJ and TRU had them in stock on Saturday. PA TRU stores get
shipments from the same distribution location as NJ, so they should have them
by now.  I noticed that they did put them in an unusual section.  All the TRU
in our area have been remodeled.  The Lego is in the back of the store in
isles that run fore and aft in the store.  Most of the Technic was in the
center isle in the Lego section, however there was a couple small shelves even
further back in the middle of the rear walkway that run perpendicular in
relation to the other Lego shelves.  There I found 6 8002's and the rest of
the newly released Technic, except the 8000 and 8001 which were in the regular
Lego section.  Odd.

Jason F.