 Star Wars / 5461
    Sith Infiltrator pics? —David Simmons
   Greetings all, In a mad, hours-long building binge today I constructed what I believe is a pretty saucy MOC of the Sith Infiltrator. It's almost two feet long (much more to scale) and I kept the storage compartment in the front but filled it with (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Sith Infiltrator pics? —Eric Joslin
     (...) You might try the official Star Wars website (www.starwars.com). They have features on many different ships. I don't know what they might have on the Infiltrator, though. Failing that, if you don't mind shelling out a couple bucks, you can (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Sith Infiltrator pics? —Michael Perri
   (...) I know you can get great pictures from the Episode 1 Cutaway book which is like $15.00 and by either the micromachine or the die cast Sith infiltrator. That is what I usually do when I am building a new model. Mike (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)