 Star Wars / 5414
    Re: Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets —Christian Gemuenden
   [snip] (...) The problem would be that this idea book would only contain instructions for this one model :) and it would already be a large booklet. I expect the Ultimate Collector Series Instruction booklets to have at least 150 pages, a large (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets —Ralph Döring
   (...) I like the idea, but I think the main problem are the developing costs. TLC have to design the model first, "ldraw" it and publish it in printable form. I don´t think many kids will have enough Lego to model a ship in that dimension, so this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets —Scott Edward Sanburn
     (...) I was thinking they could do maybe a break up of the MF. Say a section or two at a time? Scott S. (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets —James Beerman
     (...) That makes me wonder, is there an archive of fan created instructions? Jimmy (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets —John VanZwieten
      James Beerman <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message news:Fo8rCx.GM7@lugnet.com... (...) Lugnet.cad.dat and lugnet.cad.dat.models serve as archives of fan created ldraw files, from which instructions can be generated. -John Van (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets —Fraser Lovatt
    (...) I think it would be a fantastic idea if a few of the more talented LDRAWers got together, chose sections and LDRAWed the whole thing -- then published it. F (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)