 Star Wars / 5410
  Re: yellow antenna

Of course, you can always call Consumer Affairs and have it replaced for free. Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: yellow antenna

I don't think Lego replaces parts that are lost by the consumer after purchase. One could lie, I suppose, if he wanted to put this wonderful service at risk by wrongly taking advantage of it. -- Paul Davidson Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: yellow antenna

(...) That is pretty much what I was thinking, and why I was willing to buy a whole new set (or service pack) just to replace a part that *I* lost. Thanks for the advice from everyone. Toki (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: yellow antenna

(...) Actually, I once called CS and told them I'd lost a piece in a move, and they replaced it anyhow. Why would someone lie about something so "normal" as a yellow antenna? Now, were it a *pitchfork*, I could understand... best, Lindsay (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: yellow antenna

They do. Many people have stated that they have recieved a piece that they lost after purchasing a set. Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: yellow antenna

I lost a dark-grey laser cannon from the Snowspeeder this morning, it turned up this evening (after I'd arranged a replacement of course) inside the metal tubing of a piece of exercise equipment!! God knows how it got there. Not really relevant but (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: yellow antenna

Actually, I've had a good replacement tale involving LEGO S.A.H.S.. I bought an Insectoids Hornet Scout (?) featuring the rare Insectoid Queen. However, the (translucent) Chartreuse or greenish-yellow pieces that were pictured in the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: yellow antenna

(...) I don't usually ask Consumer Affairs to replace pieces I've lost or broken. But, I will occasionally, if the element is rare. One doesn't have to lie, as Paul mistakenly assumes. You describe to them, honestly and accurately, the circumstances (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: yellow antenna

(...) Both of them had brown hoods, although they didn't get worn much after the opening scene. Qui-Gon's hair is accurate to the movie - he's got long hair, the top part of which is tied back into a ponytail. Young Obi-Wan had very short hair on (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)