 Star Wars / 533
Re: Episode I set pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:39:40 GMT

Eric Joslin writes:

Err, well, yeah.  I should have been more specific, I meant pictures of sets
that hadn't been "officially" released.  The Naboo Speeder photos were
available a while ago... the first time I saw them was that Lego catalogue • page
that had "It's so Wizard!" translated (rather amusingly) into about four or
five languages.  So, that means I've also seen the Ric Olie minifig.... or his
head, at least.  But how the Jedi, Battle Droids, Anakin, And Jar Jar minifigs
have remained secret when every day sees new photos of prototypes from Kenner
and even figures on auction at EBay (www.ebay.com) is a mystery to me.

Maybe it's just the distance involved- Lego being in Denmark and all.

eric
I don't think it's the distance. I'm in the Netherlands and Denmark is almost
our neighbour! And we don't get pictures either. I heard you guys in the USoA
already recieved some SW sets! Those won't arrive here untill sometime in
april.
At least I know I _will_ get all the sets, because I asked the people in my
local store to keep them apart for me B-)

Mark
"May the swartch be with you"