 Star Wars / 523
Re: Episode I set pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:44:15 GMT

Eric Joslin writes:
Ok, this covers a lot of ground, so get ready....

[ snipped a lot of ground]
Then, we have Lego... I've yet to see a single shot of any Lego Episode I set. • [snipped again]
And yet, I've still yet to see Episode I figs.  Or boxes.  Or blurry photos
[ and again]

Eric, have you tried solving the puzzle at
http://www.lego.com/futuristic/starwars/default.asp
?
When you solve this puzzle, you get to see a Naboo-fighter zooming by. This is
an episode I set...

Mark
"If it aint Lego it don't count"